Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Well?...How Did I Get Here?

I figured the first post should be to get all the obligatory introductory crap out of the way. Right now yours truly is temporarily walking the earth ala Kane from Kung Fu. I figure since rent is free on the World Wide Web that I would "build" my own place that I could come and visit, set a spell, take my shoes off and discuss/rant about my favorite subjects without a 75 year old landlady banging on my my door screaming 'Rents due at the end of the month Tiger!!!"
Some of my favorite subjects will include (but are not limited to) film, music, and BBQ. Yea there are multitudes of film and music blogs out there but how many include the zany world of BBQ?
Anway please feel free to stop in and partake . I cannot give back any minutes of your life that you waste reading my pointless posts but I wont make you bring your own jar of olives either!
Deke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home